If you control the flow of information, you can control the conversation around important issues. If you can control the conversation, you can change this country. - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:If you control the flow of information, you can control the conversation around important issues. If you can control the conversation, you can change this country. - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's all background experience and listening and exposure. That's why it's so important for people today and during any time to expose your children to lots of different kinds of things. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 11:07 PM
Last Post: soni
  Before I get out of bed, I am saying thank you. I know how important it is to be thankful. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 11:02 PM
  The United States is the only nation that can lead the world toward a solution on climate change. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 10:26 PM
  I just think that a much more important part of the problem we face, which was evident 10 years ago and is even more evident now... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 10:25 PM
  When our founders created America, it was in the age of the printing press, when individuals could freely join the conversation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-18-2017, 10:23 PM