The Republican agenda is a radical vision in which Medicaid is slashed to the bone - in which we start to balance the budget on the backs of, literally, our most vulnerable citizens. - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:The Republican agenda is a radical vision in which Medicaid is slashed to the bone - in which we start to balance the budget on the backs of, literally, our most vulnerable citizens. - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The interesting thing about this is I don't know what my vision [in Salome the play and Salomaybe] is yet about. I'm sensing something and I'm going along with it... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  [Salomaybe] is my presentation, my vision of the world. Not so much to satisfy the audience at large. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 4 hours ago
  Pretty soon I'll start worrying about [my fame] because [my children] carry my name and they have that exposure. The whole thing is, they never asked for it, that kingdom. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 4 hours ago
  We start to realize that there are anodynes in life that help us through the day. I don't care if it's a walk in the park, a look out the window, a good bubble bath - whatever... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
  When [Julia Marie Pacino] was 5 or 6 years old, we were in an Italian restaurant, and these people came by the table and they would start talking to me, asking me for my autograph and she just went under the table. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:51 AM