I also focus on Bush and his administration - who do a lot of lying - and how a right-wing media has allowed them to get away with a lot of stuff that... - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:I also focus on Bush and his administration - who do a lot of lying - and how a right-wing media has allowed them to get away with a lot of stuff that, in a different media environment, they probably wouldn't be able to get away with. - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (George Bush) betrayed this country! He played on our fears. He took America on an ill-conceived foreign adventure dangerous to our troops, an adventure preordained and planned before 9/11 ever took place! - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:28 PM
Last Post: soni
  The Bush administration works closely with a network of rapid response digital brownshirts who work to pressure reporters and their editors for 'undermining support for our troops.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:20 PM
  George W. Bush promised us a foreign policy with humility. Instead, he has brought us humiliation in the eyes of the world... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:02 PM
  I think George W. Bush has a warm, engaging personality. But, you know, the presidency is more than just a popularity contest. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:45 AM
  George Bush taking credit for the wall coming down is like the rooster taking credit for the sun rising. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:54 PM