I've never understood why we would want to deny all the joys - and the challenges - of marriage to anyone. Which is why I think any loving, committed couple - gay or straight - should be able to get married. - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:I've never understood why we would want to deny all the joys - and the challenges - of marriage to anyone. Which is why I think any loving, committed couple - gay or straight - should be able to get married. - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it possible to do something that that makes an audience uncomfortable, challenges them, makes them see things they're not used to? Here in these films... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:03 AM
Last Post: soni
  Understood what the struggle was about. My mother. Couldn't read or write, but she had more sense than many a graduate from Harvard. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 08:20 AM
  My influences were mostly gospel. So I was playing my twisted Jewish equivalent of gospel music over his twisted equivalent of rock and roll music. And it was a very excellent marriage. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 4 08-21-2017, 06:33 AM
  If you're straight with your players, they'll be straight with you. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 11 08-20-2017, 06:48 PM
  My family and I reside on a non-working farm, although we have a couple of horses and the usual stuff like pigs, cows, and chickens. We really don't have an honest-to-goodness farm, more of a hobby farm. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 7 08-20-2017, 08:42 AM