Changing technologies, changing marketplaces, and even changing trends in anti-competitive practices have all presented challenges to antitrust enforcement. - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:Changing technologies, changing marketplaces, and even changing trends in anti-competitive practices have all presented challenges to antitrust enforcement. - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you think squash is a competitive activity, try flower arranging. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:17 AM
Last Post: soni
  Sustainability is a set of conditions and trends in a given system that can continue indefinitely - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 10 09-19-2017, 10:05 PM
  We are presented with an unpleasant choice between either committing to peculiar concepts about immaterial deities... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 16 09-09-2017, 10:59 AM
  In my view, only those who have had the courage to work through Lacan's anti-philosophy without faltering deserve to be called 'contemporary philosophers'. - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 11 09-06-2017, 07:42 AM
  I disagree with Muhammad. I'm against hate, anti-Semitism and homophobia.… This is not a village of hate. It's a village of hope... - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 10 08-27-2017, 08:49 PM