During Vietnam, I was in college, enjoying my student deferment. The government wisely felt that, in my case, military service was less important than completing my studies to prepare me for my chosen career: comedian. - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:During Vietnam, I was in college, enjoying my student deferment. The government wisely felt that, in my case, military service was less important than completing my studies to prepare me for my chosen career: comedian. - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Winning is only important in war and surgery. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 25 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  If winning weren't important nobody would keep score. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 35 minutes ago
  Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 38 minutes ago
  I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 44 minutes ago
  This rock thing got in the way of my teaching career. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago