If 98 out of 100 doctors tell me I've got a problem, I should take their advice. And if those two other doctors get paid by Big Snack Food, like certain climate deniers get paid by Big Coal, I shouldn't take their advice. - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:If 98 out of 100 doctors tell me I've got a problem, I should take their advice. And if those two other doctors get paid by Big Snack Food, like certain climate deniers get paid by Big Coal, I shouldn't take their advice. - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The ego is kind of a big, unwieldy thing. It's not so easily tamed or subdued. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-20-2017, 07:10 PM
Last Post: soni
  I felt pride, wonderful pride, when I was captain. It was an honour to take over from Labby. Anybody who has ever captained a big club, which Everton are, will tell you it's a great honour. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-20-2017, 07:04 PM
  While it is true that we must seek value added industries like food processing plants and call center operations, we must do what is necessary to expand and develop our economic profile. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:15 PM
  I have a final word of advice to our students. If you work very, very hard, this is the kind of actor, writer and director you may turn out to be, and if you work extra hard, this is the kind of person you may turn out to be. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-18-2017, 09:30 PM
  I don't really worry about the size of the part much any more. It's nice to have more time to work on the character, and to have big scenes to play... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:27 PM