My parents didn't make a lot of money. My dad was not a high school graduate - he didn't have a career as such; he was a printing salesman essentially for most of his working life. - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:My parents didn't make a lot of money. My dad was not a high school graduate - he didn't have a career as such; he was a printing salesman essentially for most of his working life. - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I once asked my oldest daughter [Julia Marie] if she thought about changing her name in school and she said, "No, I'm a Pacino. That's my name."... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 29 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  My early career was a real rush of movies and stardom - it was almost overwhelming. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 33 minutes ago
  We're charlatans in a way, we're magic people. Part of the behind the scenes stuff is to loosen you up, to make you feel that you are experiencing... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 34 minutes ago
  I destroy the painting as soon as I can see what it is. When I can make out something in it, I destroy it because it's no longer coming from my unconscious. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 35 minutes ago
  I understand the directors much more. I was always rebelling against them when I was a youngster, I didn't want to be told what to do. I had no identification. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 37 minutes ago