National security laws must protect national security. But they must also protect the public trust and preserve the ability of an informed electorate to hold its government to account. - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:National security laws must protect national security. But they must also protect the public trust and preserve the ability of an informed electorate to hold its government to account. - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A lot of actors choose parts by the scripts, but I don't trust reading the scripts that much. I try to get some friends together and read a script aloud... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Carl Yastrzemski was the best all-around player. He could run, throw and hit. He had the ability to play a number of different positions... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 6 08-21-2017, 06:25 AM
  They call me eccentric. They used to call me nuts. I haven't changed. The only difference between being eccentric and being nuts is the number of security boxes you own. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 08-20-2017, 06:40 PM
  The climate, financial and national security crises are all connected. They share the same cause: Our [the USA's] absurd dependency on foreign oil... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 10:27 PM
  Israel has its own right as a nation to defend its national security. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-18-2017, 10:21 PM