My dad didn't graduate from high school, ended up being a printing salesman, probably never made more than $8,000 a year. My mom sold real estate and did it part time. - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:My dad didn't graduate from high school, ended up being a printing salesman, probably never made more than $8,000 a year. My mom sold real estate and did it part time. - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In a free society, there comes a time when the truth - however hard it may be to hear, however impolitic it may seem to say - must be told. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Speaking from my own religious tradition in this Christmas season, 2,000 years ago a homeless woman gave birth to a homeless child in a manger because the inn was full. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 07:29 AM
  I didn't realize I was in a Buddhist temple. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 07:22 AM
  Now comes the threat of climate crisis - a threat that is real, rising, imminent, and universal. Once again, it is the 11th hour... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:25 PM
  It is just human nature to take time to connect the dots, I know that. But I also know that there can be a day of reckoning when you wish you had connected the dots more quickly. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:22 PM