That is the land of lost content, I see it shining plain, the happy highways where I went and cannot come again. - A. E. Housman Quotes
Quote:That is the land of lost content, I see it shining plain, the happy highways where I went and cannot come again. - A. E. Housman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whatever your condition, you can be happy if you have the right attitude. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: soni
  My eyes went blank, and I stared off, and the music started. It was raining, and the sun was shining at the same time, and there were these big bay windows... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:13 PM
  ...2009 saw the eighth 'ten-year flood' of Fargo, North Dakota, since 1989. In Iowa, Cedar Rapids was hit last year by a flood that exceeded the 500-year flood plain... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-16-2017, 08:17 AM
  One tragic example of the loss of forests and then water is found in Ethiopia. The amount of its forested land has decreased... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-16-2017, 08:08 AM
  As I have said for many years throughout this land, we're borrowing money from China to buy oil from the Persian Gulf to burn it in ways that destroy the future of human civilization. Every bit of that has to change. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 18 08-13-2017, 04:26 PM