Most Americans don't think about antitrust law when they look at their cable bill, flip channels on TV, or worry about what their favorite website knows about them. But they should. - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:Most Americans don't think about antitrust law when they look at their cable bill, flip channels on TV, or worry about what their favorite website knows about them. But they should. - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't have the illusion that there's any position or role in the world with as much potential for bringing about change as that of president of the United States. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I've chosen not to challenge the rule of law, because in our system there really is no intermediate step between a Supreme Court decision... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
  I'm not a psychologist, and I don't know how to play a more sophisticated role than the one that I have played for quite a few years... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 5 hours ago
  What we've often seen is that when we Americans say, look, we've got to reduce pollution, business - some businesses complain about it... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 5 hours ago
  Adopting a central organizing principle means embarking on an all-out effort to use every policy and program, every law and institution, to halt the destruction of the environment. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:15 AM