The thing that interests me least about the radio business is the radio business. But I've had to learn a little bit about it. It's not rocket science: You get ratings, that's good. - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:The thing that interests me least about the radio business is the radio business. But I've had to learn a little bit about it. It's not rocket science: You get ratings, that's good. - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We're operating this planet like a business in liquidation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  There's no such thing as clean coal. It's non-existent. Theoretically, it might be possible, many years from now, to come up with a way to clean it as it's burnt... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 3 hours ago
  The oil industry has outpaced the building of a public consensus of the implications of climate science. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:25 AM
  There are good people, who are in politics - in both parties - who hold this at arm's length, because if they acknowledge it and recognize it, then the moral imperative to make big changes is inescapable. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:43 AM
  I wrote newspaper articles professionally for seven years, and I love newspapers. I'm hopeful that new business models will emerge that allow the newspaper culture to genuinely thrive in the digital age. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:25 PM