The Medicare Part D prescription drug bill, which might be the most corrupt piece of legislation in history, was a huge giveaway of taxpayer funds to the big pharmaceutical companies. - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:The Medicare Part D prescription drug bill, which might be the most corrupt piece of legislation in history, was a huge giveaway of taxpayer funds to the big pharmaceutical companies. - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's subjunctive history. You know, the subjunctive? The mood used when something may or may not have happened. When it is imagined. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 10 09-22-2017, 10:24 AM
Last Post: soni
  History is a commentary on the various and continuing incapabilities of men. What is history? History is women following behind with the bucket. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 13 09-22-2017, 10:15 AM
  My own belief is that people can come back from anything. It doesn't mean that it won't come at a huge cost. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 19 09-21-2017, 11:39 PM
  I'm a huge freak, and always have been. I spent the first part of my life trying really desperately not to be one, and it was just a waste of time. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:24 PM
  Beauty is in the strangest places. A piece of garbage floating in the wind. And that beauty exists in America. It exists everywhere. You have to develop an eye for it and be able to see it. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-20-2017, 07:14 PM