Being a comedian, you're under pressure. You have to deal with stress and pressure to perform - to deal with pressure without stress. - Al Franken Quotes
Quote:Being a comedian, you're under pressure. You have to deal with stress and pressure to perform - to deal with pressure without stress. - Al Franken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The majority of people perform well in a crisis and when the spotlight is on them; it's on the Sunday afternoons of this life, when nobody is looking, that the spirit falters. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 11 09-22-2017, 10:13 AM
Last Post: soni
  Evil is the interruption of a truth by the pressure of particular or individual interests. - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 10 09-06-2017, 07:29 AM
  It becomes more important to me as time goes on to make every album the best thing I've ever done, so it's a lot of self-imposed pressure that also kind of slows me down a bit. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 11 08-31-2017, 06:58 PM
  One of the hardest things I've had to deal with in my career is keeping my material topical even though I only release albums every three or four years. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 10 08-31-2017, 06:57 PM
  I think that you can't choose leadership. You have to deal with the leadership that the people respond to. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 8 08-29-2017, 09:49 PM