I didn't realize at the moment exactly what I had done...I only realized the enormity of it when I walked into the press room... - Al Geiberger Quotes
Quote:I didn't realize at the moment exactly what I had done...I only realized the enormity of it when I walked into the press room and got a long standing ovation.It wasn't until I came out of my daze that I began to appreciate my accomplishment. - Al Geiberger Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Live in the moment that you are in. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I had my moment on the stage. The trick in life is to know when to leave. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
  God didn't miss any of us. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 4 hours ago
  Jazz brought this sense of democracy where four guys come together and your name may be on the marquee, but in this moment, when you're the soloist, it's you, and we follow you. We follow you. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 11:18 PM
  I kind of knew something was going on, and my older brothers and sisters were singing be-boppish kinds of stuff in the living room, and I was listening. I started singing, warmer than a summer night, at seven or eight years old. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 11:14 PM