The term power comes from the Latin posse- to do, to be able, to change, to influence or effect... - Al Gini Quotes
Quote:The term power comes from the Latin posse- to do, to be able, to change, to influence or effect. To have power is to possess the capacity to control or direct change. All forms of leadership must make use of power. The central issue of power in leadership is not Will it be used? But rather Will it be used wisely and well? - Al Gini Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I lack what the English call character, by which they mean the power to refrain. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-23-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: soni
  Never underestimate the power of denial. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 27 09-21-2017, 11:39 PM
  I'm at the point in my life where I don't want to work as hard. Actually, I've had to take a good hard look at workaholism and it's effect on one's mental health. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 18 09-20-2017, 07:25 PM
  This famous quote hangs over my desk, as well as the desks of many people with the hubris and optimism to believe they can change the world for the better... - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:06 PM
  I used to be a Catholic. I left because I object to conversion by concussion. If you don't agree with what they teach, you get clobbered over the head until you do. All that does is change the shape of the head. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-17-2017, 11:16 PM