For me working on the marriage and not making the easy choice of cheating was something that I could not do. - Al Goldstein Quotes
Quote:For me working on the marriage and not making the easy choice of cheating was something that I could not do. - Al Goldstein Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My influences were mostly gospel. So I was playing my twisted Jewish equivalent of gospel music over his twisted equivalent of rock and roll music. And it was a very excellent marriage. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 06:33 AM
Last Post: soni
  You've got to get good habits of working hard so that when that play comes up during the regular season that you're able to complete it and do it the right way. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 06:22 AM
  I love doing film soundtracks and working with directors on how they want the scene to be portrayed on audio as opposed to visual. I like the collaborative effort of working with people. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 09:01 AM
  My family and I reside on a non-working farm, although we have a couple of horses and the usual stuff like pigs, cows, and chickens. We really don't have an honest-to-goodness farm, more of a hobby farm. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:42 AM
  Once you discover that you can, then you must. And it's not easy. You have to take direct steps. You really have to count your blessings and you have to make a decided effort to not get seduced by the blues. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 2 08-19-2017, 10:58 PM