Our photographs are filthier and our stories are more disgusting. We make no effort to be artistic. - Al Goldstein Quotes
Quote:Our photographs are filthier and our stories are more disgusting. We make no effort to be artistic. - Al Goldstein Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To read is to withdraw.To make oneself unavailable. One would feel easier about it if the pursuit inself were less...selfish. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:06 PM
Last Post: soni
  All the effort went into getting there and then I had nothing left. I thought I'd got somewhere, then I found I had to go on. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:05 PM
  I really love storytelling, and I love the stories as they reveal themselves. It's an incredibly nourishing process; it's probably the closest I come to having a religion. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 20 09-21-2017, 11:36 PM
  I would say try to tell stories that you care about as opposed to stories that you think will sell. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:27 PM
  Leadership demands that we make tough choices. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 8 09-19-2017, 10:10 PM