I do not choose the right word, I get rid of the wrong one. - A. E. Housman Quotes
Quote:I do not choose the right word, I get rid of the wrong one. - A. E. Housman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Political will is a renewable resource, and everyone can have it in abundance if they so choose. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  It is my deep personal conviction that abortion is wrong. I hope that some day we will see the current outrageously large number of abortions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 11 hours ago
  There are many who would much prefer that the word 'climate' never be mentioned and that the issue be eliminated from our national conversation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:37 AM
  If you hear, day after day, liberals are rooting against armed forces, that is eventually going to have an effect on soldiers and troops who are actually going to believe that and it's wrong. It's just wrong. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:32 AM
  I'm part of the mushball middle. I consider 'confused' the majority position because, thankfully, most people would rather be uncertain some of the time than 100% positive all the time - even when they're wrong. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 10:22 PM