I think the cost of energy will come down when we make this transition to renewable energy. - Al Gore Quotes
Quote:I think the cost of energy will come down when we make this transition to renewable energy. - Al Gore Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A day will come when our children and grandchildren will look back and they'll ask one of two questions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  In the United States of America, unfortunately we still live in a bubble of unreality. And the Category 5 denial is an enormous obstacle... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 3 hours ago
  Speaking from my own religious tradition in this Christmas season, 2,000 years ago a homeless woman gave birth to a homeless child in a manger because the inn was full. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 3 hours ago
  I strongly believe in the separation of church and state. But freedom of religion does not mean freedom from religion, there is a better way. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 3 hours ago
  The oil industry has outpaced the building of a public consensus of the implications of climate science. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 3 hours ago