...it ought to be possible to establish a coordinated global program to accomplish the strategic goal of completely eliminating the internal combustion engine over, say, a twenty-five-year period. - Al Gore Quotes
Quote:...it ought to be possible to establish a coordinated global program to accomplish the strategic goal of completely eliminating the internal combustion engine over, say, a twenty-five-year period. - Al Gore Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was an only child. I lost both my parents. By the time I was twenty I was bald. I'm homosexual. In the way of circumstances and background to transcend I had everything an artist could possibly want... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-22-2017, 10:35 AM
Last Post: soni
  Television viewing has become for me a completely different experience, because I don't watch shows on a weekly basis... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-20-2017, 07:11 PM
  I support public and private partnerships whenever appropriate in order to achieve our goal of a prosperous and vibrant downtown. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 7 09-19-2017, 10:11 PM
  What I can't completely understand is most other people's fascination with what the famous among us do with their lips and the rest of their bodies... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 13 09-16-2017, 07:33 AM
  We're coming off a quarter here that was in-line with our expectations, but much lower at WPZ due to Geismar's extended outage and a continued heavy capital investing period all as was expected. - Alan Armstrong Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:41 AM