The planet is in distress and all of the attention is on Paris Hilton. - Al Gore Quotes
Quote:The planet is in distress and all of the attention is on Paris Hilton. - Al Gore Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It bothers me that the average fan, the average sportswriter for that matter, pays so much attention to what's in a box score... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I've never seen the Osbournes, I've never seen Paris Hilton. I'd rather read than watch reality TV. I'd rather live life than watch somebody else living it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 08:57 AM
  Yes, my grandfather worked with Thomas Edison on the electric car, and he sold electric cars at the 1900 World's Fair in Paris. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 08:45 AM
  I sat on the piano bench next to my mother in church. Something happened before I set foot on this planet. I was crawling around inside of her. She was a church pianist. My dad was a brilliant singer. I was hearing it. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 08-19-2017, 11:13 PM
  There is no doubt that the issue of race is always present in American politics and in the politics of any multiracial society... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 10:28 PM