There's a law of physics: For every action there's an equal and opposite reaction. And sometimes that shows up in politics and society... - Al Gore Quotes
Quote:There's a law of physics: For every action there's an equal and opposite reaction. And sometimes that shows up in politics and society. And I think that the reaction to President Trump's decision on the Paris Agreement has been much stronger than I had even hoped for. And the determination being expressed by so many people in state governments, city governments, in the business community, the investor community, is really heartening to me. - Al Gore Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It seems to me the mark of a civilized society that certain privileges should be taken for granted such as education, health care and the safety to walk the streets. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 30 09-23-2017, 06:55 PM
Last Post: soni
  But then books, as I'm sure you know, seldom prompt a course of action. Books generally just confirm you in what you have, perhaps unwittingly, decided to do already... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:03 PM
  Mark my words, when a society has to resort to the lavatory for its humour, the writing is on the wall. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-22-2017, 10:21 AM
  I am a little suspicious of industry paradigms. I feel like so many movies and TV shows feel so familiar because of over-reliance on these paradigms. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 21 09-20-2017, 07:19 PM
  Television viewing has become for me a completely different experience, because I don't watch shows on a weekly basis... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-20-2017, 07:11 PM