If you look at the way all of the new reform movements dedicated to the public interest are living and thriving on the I
Quote:If you look at the way all of the new reform movements dedicated to the public interest are living and thriving on the Internet, I do think there is still some considerable hope that the full participation of individuals in that conversation of democracy can once again restore the integrity of the way our democracy works. - Al Gore Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The key.. will be a new public awareness of how serious is the threat to the global environment... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 09:54 PM
Last Post: soni
  The oil industry has outpaced the building of a public consensus of the implications of climate science. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 07:25 AM
  I'm not trying to top anything. I'm trying to be useful, to play a positive role, to serve the public interest. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:27 PM
  For a free country to continue thriving, there have to be regular reforms, because any society, any economy that stays in place,... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:53 PM
  Atheists have just as much of a right to the public discourse as any ... people of any religious faith in this country. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 07:13 AM