Perfect understanding will sometimes almost extinguish pleasure. - A. E. Housman Quotes
Quote:Perfect understanding will sometimes almost extinguish pleasure. - A. E. Housman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One reads for pleasure...it is not a public duty. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 23 09-22-2017, 10:30 AM
Last Post: soni
  I guess in America we're so sold on this ideal of the perfect, well-adjusted family that is able to confront any conflict and, with true love and understanding, work things through... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:42 PM
  High tech companies that focus on research, development and production will learn that they can be the perfect complement to our world-renowned agriculture heritage. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:13 PM
  There are two things that I get a lot of pleasure from in my life, and that is, doing what I know how to do well - that really makes me happy... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-18-2017, 09:33 PM
  Agent Mom is a perfect opportunity for me to do what I love... develop characters, act and take incredible stories to my fans. So yes, I can absolutely see myself cast as Agent Mom. - Alaina Huffman Quotes soni 0 10 09-15-2017, 10:25 AM