Now, of my threescore years and ten, Twenty will not come again, And take from seventy springs a score, It only leaves me fifty more. - A. E. Housman Quotes
Quote:Now, of my threescore years and ten,
Twenty will not come again,
And take from seventy springs a score,
It only leaves me fifty more. - A. E. Housman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was an only child. I lost both my parents. By the time I was twenty I was bald. I'm homosexual. In the way of circumstances and background to transcend I had everything an artist could possibly want... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-22-2017, 10:35 AM
Last Post: soni
  What is a husband? He is the one who, with a touch, can bring back the starlight and glow of years long ago. At least he hopes he can - don't disappoint him. - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 16 09-21-2017, 11:48 PM
  I'm aware of 'Twilight,' but I've never seen the movies or read any of the books. Frankly, the story leaves me cold - why do a vampire story about abstinence? - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-20-2017, 07:16 PM
  Character assassination is at once easier and surer than physical assault; and it involves far less risk for the assassin. It leaves him free to commit the same ... - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:34 PM
  When does she do all this thinking? We're together all the time but she thinks deeply about things and with feeling and she can remember the facts. We've been married 48 years. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 13 09-16-2017, 07:32 AM