His folly has not fellow Beneath the blue of day That gives to man or woman His heart and soul away. - A. E. Housman Quotes
Quote:His folly has not fellow Beneath the blue of day That gives to man or woman His heart and soul away. - A. E. Housman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ManBearPig, half man, half bear, half pig - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Judge Roberts is a brilliant lawyer, a brilliant judge. He is a very careful judge, a thoughtful judge. I would agree with what the President said earlier. He is a decent man. I think everybody who knows him likes him. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 5 hours ago
  I remember as a boy when the conversation on civil rights was won in the South. I remember a time when one of my friends made a racist joke and another said, 'Hey man, we don't go for that anymore.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 5 hours ago
  David Agus is one of America's great doctors and medical researchers, a man dedicated to improving the health of as many people as he can... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 5 hours ago
  There is the natural tendency that all of us are vulnerable to, to deny unpleasant realities and to look for any excuse to push them away and resolve to think about them another day long in the future. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 07:21 AM