June suns, you cannot store them To warm the winter's cold, The lad that hopes for heaven Shall fill his mouth with mould. - A. E. Housman Quotes
Quote:June suns, you cannot store them To warm the winter's cold, The lad that hopes for heaven Shall fill his mouth with mould. - A. E. Housman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The truth is, you know, we need our anodynes. You know that word, anodynes? We need that in life some times. A good warm bath can be one for you, or a whatever. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  USA TODAY hopes to serve as a forum for better understanding and unity to help make the USA truly one nation. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:42 PM
  I believe in a business boarding up early. If you make a mistake, you put the boards in the window of the store and say, "Hey, I made a mistake." ... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 08-20-2017, 06:29 PM
  These songs are old friends I have entertained myself with when I'm washing the dishes, driving to the store and walking down the aisles... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 2 08-19-2017, 11:00 PM
  Almost every cartoonist, when he's sitting down to draw a funny face, if you watch him closely, his mouth is gonna curl to the expression... - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 6 08-19-2017, 10:40 PM