How clear, how lovely bright, How beautiful to sight Those beams of morning play; How heaven laughs out with glee Where, ... - A. E. Housman Quotes
Quote:How clear, how lovely bright, How beautiful to sight Those beams of morning play; How heaven laughs out with glee Where, like a bird set free, Up from the eastern sea Soars the delightful day. To-day I shall be strong, No more shall yield to wrong, Shall squander life no more; Days lost, I know not how, I shall retrieve them now; Now I shall keep the vow I never kept before. Ensanguining the skies How heavily it dies Into the west away; Past touch and sight and sound Not further to be found, How hopeless under ground Falls the remorseful day. - A. E. Housman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think what you see [in Salome the play backstage] is an artist having this fit of temperament. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The play is the source, it is orchestrated with words. In a movie, you are not dealing with as much as that. There are machines and wires. When you're acting for a camera, it keeps taking and never giving back. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 07:15 AM
  It would be hard to play a character you don't like - for me anyway - or can't find something in them to like. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 07:09 AM
  It's never really that much fun for me to do movies anyway, because you - you know, you have to get up very early in the morning and you have to go in and you spend a lot of time waiting around. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 07:05 AM
  The youngsters coming up now just go through the motions necessary to make the play. They should bounce around a little, show some life and zip... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:25 AM