How clear, how lovely bright, How beautiful to sight Those beams of morning play; How heaven laughs out with glee Where, ... - A. E. Housman Quotes
Quote:How clear, how lovely bright, How beautiful to sight Those beams of morning play; How heaven laughs out with glee Where, like a bird set free, Up from the eastern sea Soars the delightful day. To-day I shall be strong, No more shall yield to wrong, Shall squander life no more; Days lost, I know not how, I shall retrieve them now; Now I shall keep the vow I never kept before. Ensanguining the skies How heavily it dies Into the west away; Past touch and sight and sound Not further to be found, How hopeless under ground Falls the remorseful day. - A. E. Housman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I had no idea of who could play it, no notion really. Then Richard came to see us but I don't think it was decided at that meeting... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 25 09-23-2017, 07:00 PM
Last Post: soni
  There is no such thing as a good script, onlya good film, and I'm conscious that my scripts often read better than they play. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-23-2017, 06:58 PM
  To play Trivial Pursuit with a life like mine could be said to be a form of homeopathy. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-22-2017, 10:32 AM
  I play tennis non-obsessively. I seem to beat people I play a lot or half the time, so I guess I gravitate to people who are as bad as I am. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:32 PM
  Jean Paul Sartre says in "No Exit" that hell is other people. Well, our task in life is to make it heaven. Or at least earth. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-18-2017, 09:31 PM