Good night; ensured release, Imperishable peace, Have these for yours. * While sky and sea and land And earth's foundations stand And heaven endures... - A. E. Housman Quotes
Quote:Good night; ensured release, Imperishable peace, Have these for yours. * While sky and sea and land And earth's foundations stand And heaven endures. *These three lines are on the tablet over Housman's grave in the parish church at Ludlow, Shropshire, England - A. E. Housman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Never hesitate to steal a good idea. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I quit being afraid when my first venture failed and the sky didn't fall down. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
  Things inspiring me - good melody, a great bass line, a fabulous voice... by which I mean someone who sounds great, rather than does pyrotechnics... and people playing really musically. Music is endlessly fascinating. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:03 AM
  Seriously, if you want to get inside the head of a stand-up comic, you could do a lot worse than reading Steve Martin's Born Standing Up... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:01 AM
  I'm a natural born show off. I love performing, and at school we had a really good music scene and an even better drama scene... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 09:58 AM