Art, Thinking, Poetry Look not in my eyes, for fear They mirror true the sight I see, And there you find your face too clear And love it and be lost like me. - A. E. Housman Quotes
Quote:Art, Thinking, Poetry
Look not in my eyes, for fear
They mirror true the sight I see,
And there you find your face too clear
And love it and be lost like me. - A. E. Housman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I just think that a much more important part of the problem we face, which was evident 10 years ago and is even more evident now... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Sri Chinmoy was a once in a lifetime spiritual leader who touched the lives of millions of people through his teachings, art, athletics, and music... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 3 hours ago
  Fear is the most powerful enemy of reason. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 3 hours ago
  Some people accuse me of exaggeration, so let me be clear. Those people seek nothing less than the complete and utter destruction of the American way of life. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 3 hours ago
  American troops and American taxpayers are shouldering a huge burden with no end in sight because Mr. Bush took us to war on false premises and with no plan to win the peace. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago