Luck's a chance, but trouble's sure. - A. E. Housman Quotes
Quote:Luck's a chance, but trouble's sure. - A. E. Housman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Louis Pasteur, the great scientist, said "chance favours the prepared mind", which is a posh way of saying 'do your homework', but it's an excellent piece of advice. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 08-22-2017, 09:59 AM
Last Post: soni
  You can leave a kid alone and it will learn to fend for itself, how to work the remote, a tin opener, and the microwave. I see the holidays as a chance for kids to learn self-sufficiency. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 09:57 AM
  It certainly is gravy every day above ground right now, after kicking that heroin habit. I've been given a second chance in life, and I don't want to let a minute go by without enjoying it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 09:01 AM
  I've learned the importance of changing people's minds at the grassroots level so that whoever does run will have a much better chance... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 07:22 AM
  Future generations may well have occasion to ask themselves, "What were our parents thinking? Why didn't they wake up when they had a chance?" We have to hear that question from them, now. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 17 08-13-2017, 04:24 PM