I could no more define poetry than a terrier can define a rat. - A. E. Housman Quotes
Quote:I could no more define poetry than a terrier can define a rat. - A. E. Housman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In [The New Poetry] I had attacked the British poets' nervous preference for gentility above all else, and their avoidance of the uncomfortable, destructive truths both of the inner life and of the present time. - Al Alvarez Quotes soni 0 8 08-07-2017, 07:07 PM
Last Post: soni
  Two Things that Define SUCCESS In LIFE: - The Way You Manage when You Have Nothing & Way You Behave when You Have Everything - Akon Quotes soni 0 10 08-07-2017, 06:46 AM
  I define spirituality as a search for love, beauty, happiness and wisdom. Spirituality is a journey that we never finish. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 13 08-04-2017, 01:25 PM
  Rap is rhythm and poetry. Hip-hop is storytelling and poetry as well. - Ajay Naidu Quotes soni 0 4 08-01-2017, 06:23 AM
  To define Buddhism without a lot of words and phrases, we can simply say, 'Don't cling or hold on to anything. Harmonize with actuality, with things as they are.' - Ajahn Chah Quotes soni 0 5 07-31-2017, 07:11 AM