I could no more define poetry than a terrier can define a rat. - A. E. Housman Quotes
Quote:I could no more define poetry than a terrier can define a rat. - A. E. Housman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've sat looking down into a volcano that could blow at any moment; I've helped catch a shark and several rattlesnakes; I let a tarantula walk across my hand, and I ate rat soup. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 14 09-18-2017, 09:28 PM
Last Post: soni
  There are selections so acute that they come to define a place, with the result that we can no longer travel through that landscape without being reminded of what a great artist noticed there. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-12-2017, 11:35 PM
  When we look back at the last years of justice department, some of the most important work that will define its legacy is the work that was done... - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 8 08-27-2017, 08:37 PM
  Many years ago, in the late '70s, I toured colleges along the East Coast and I presented a kind of show where I got a lot of books and poetry... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 20 08-24-2017, 08:05 AM
  In [The New Poetry] I had attacked the British poets' nervous preference for gentility above all else, and their avoidance of the uncomfortable, destructive truths both of the inner life and of the present time. - Al Alvarez Quotes soni 0 11 08-07-2017, 07:07 PM