Stone, steel, dominions pass, Faith too, no wonder; So leave alone the grass That I am under. - A. E. Housman Quotes
Quote:Stone, steel, dominions pass, Faith too, no wonder; So leave alone the grass That I am under. - A. E. Housman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cloisters, ancient libraries ... I was confusing learning with the smell of cold stone. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-23-2017, 06:09 PM
Last Post: soni
  Were we closer to the ground as children, or is the grass emptier now? - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-22-2017, 10:34 AM
  Books are not about passing time. They're about other lives. Other worlds. Far from wanting time to pass, one just wishes one had more of it. If one wanted to pass the time one could go to New Zealand. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-22-2017, 10:12 AM
  How much is enough? How much does anyone require? Can I be both kind and tough? Can I put faith before desire? Right now, for all time, I vow to try... - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 9 09-19-2017, 10:07 PM
  What then are doing if not creating a better place together? I think, for me the key has to be, what do I want to create? What is it I want to leave behind? - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-18-2017, 09:25 PM