Give crowns and pounds and guineas But not your heart away; Give pearls away and rubies, But keep your fancy free. - A. E. Housman Quotes
Quote:Give crowns and pounds and guineas But not your heart away; Give pearls away and rubies, But keep your fancy free. - A. E. Housman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm an actor, not a star. Stars are people who live in Hollywood and have heart-shaped swimming pools. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 07:10 AM
Last Post: soni
  It's easy to fool the eye but it's hard to fool the heart. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 10:07 PM
  Do what you love to do and give it your very best. Whether it's business or baseball, or the theater, or any field. If you don't love what you're doing and you can't give it your best, get out of it... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 7 08-22-2017, 08:23 AM
  There are people all over the world starving and here we are trying to get pot delivered for free; we felt kind of guilty. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 13 08-20-2017, 08:51 AM
  I would still be singing, because it's part of my heart and my soul, and it lifts me up. Find something you would do for free. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 2 08-19-2017, 11:03 PM