Strapped, noosed, nighing his hour, He stood and counted them and cursed his luck; And then the clock collected in the tower Its strength, and struck. - A. E. Housman Quotes
Quote:Strapped, noosed, nighing his hour, He stood and counted them and cursed his luck; And then the clock collected in the tower Its strength, and struck. - A. E. Housman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Directing is physically exciting because there's a ticking clock, you're working with people, it's very social, it's very enjoyable. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 20 09-20-2017, 07:20 PM
Last Post: soni
  I'm not a believer in luck, but I do believe you need it. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-20-2017, 07:06 PM
  The one hour live debate in the West Wing that we did was one of the most exciting times for me on stage or on camera, because anything could go wrong. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 25 09-18-2017, 09:34 PM
  We're trying to work on Sami to get through that and shoot the puck. MacInnis shot the puck all the time. If there was a fool who wanted to stand in front and break an ankle, tough luck. - Alain Vigneault Quotes soni 0 23 09-14-2017, 12:53 PM
  We set ourselves limits, but we are all strong enough to aim higher, to achieve our goals. All we have to do is find such strength within ourselves. Know how to develop it. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 14 09-14-2017, 12:47 PM