All knots that lovers tie Are tied to sever. Here shall your sweetheart lie, Untrue for ever. - A. E. Housman Quotes
Quote:All knots that lovers tie Are tied to sever. Here shall your sweetheart lie, Untrue for ever. - A. E. Housman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One lie has the power to tarnish a thousand truths. - Al Davis Quotes soni 0 2 08-09-2017, 10:24 PM
Last Post: soni
  The regime kept saying that all of my opponents are lackeys of the United States. We used to say that this is all lie, that we are lackeys of the United States. - Akbar Ganji Quotes soni 0 4 08-02-2017, 06:07 AM
  Acting school was summer camp, and I needed concentration camp. I had so many different ideas swirling between culture and how to tie things together. - Ajay Naidu Quotes soni 0 12 08-01-2017, 06:30 AM
  If you have time to breathe you have time to meditate. You breathe when you walk. You breathe when you stand. You breathe when you lie down. - Ajahn Amaro Quotes soni 0 7 07-30-2017, 07:15 PM
  Sadness doesn't equal weakness, sweetheart. If anything, it shows the love you have inside of you, and nothing stronger in this world exists. - Aimee Carter Quotes soni 0 27 07-25-2017, 07:42 AM