In every American there is an air of incorrigible innocence, which seems to conceal a diabolical cunning. - A. E. Housman Quotes
Quote:In every American there is an air of incorrigible innocence, which seems to conceal a diabolical cunning. - A. E. Housman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Between the innocence of boyhood and the dignity of manhood, we find a delightful creature called a boy... - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:46 PM
Last Post: soni
  A girl is Innocence playing in the mud, Beauty standing on its head, and Motherhood dragging a doll by the foot. - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 15 09-21-2017, 11:45 PM
  I'm used to American actors who have a movie career thinking television acting is beneath them. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-20-2017, 07:24 PM
  A natural disaster in one American city is a natural disaster in every American city, including Fresno and, for that matter, every city and small town in the San Joaquin Valley, - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:14 PM
  In 2003, I almost died of an intestinal blockage when I was on a mountain in Chile, filming a segment for 'Scientific American Frontiers.' - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 14 09-16-2017, 07:34 AM