According to Krishnamacharya , practice and knowledge must always go together. He used to say, practice without right knowledge of theory is blind... - A. G. Mohan Quotes
Quote:According to Krishnamacharya , practice and knowledge must always go together. He used to say, practice without right knowledge of theory is blind. This is also because without right knowledge, one can mindfully do a wrong practice. - A. G. Mohan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I find myself going to places where I really have no business, speaking to these people in a whole other field that I have no extensive knowledge of. But I do it very often because it scares me. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-18-2017, 09:27 PM
Last Post: soni
  Doubt is not below knowledge, but above it. - Alain-Rene Lesage Quotes soni 0 18 09-14-2017, 01:09 PM
  To tell the truth, girls are no longer the way they used to be. They play gangsters, nowadays, just like boys. They organize rackets. They plan holdups and practice karate... - Alain Robbe-Grillet Quotes soni 0 10 09-14-2017, 12:39 PM
  I always work the same way, starting from the beginning of the weekend, so I know at the beginning of the race, from all that I have analysed during the practice, whether I will win the race or not. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 10 09-13-2017, 09:47 PM
  Unnatural to expect that learning to be happy should be any easier than, say, learning to play the violin or require any less practice. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 8 09-12-2017, 11:32 PM