Family Blames Store For Pet Rat That May Have Killed Their 10-Year-Old Son

A 10-year-old boy died after his pet rat bit him his family claims. Now their suing Petco, the store where they bought the rodent. The attorney handling the case argues Aidan was bit by the rat and then died from rat-bite fever. The defense says the boy's grandmother, who purchased the pet, signed a document with a health warning on it. Whether Petco sold an infected pet and whether the company could have prevented Aidan's death will be the focus of the trial that's now underway.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A year ago, a video of me facing off with a heckler hit #1 on reddit and changed my life. Yesterday, one of my favorite YouTube channels (Animated James) animated it and this might be the coolest thing I've ever been a part of. soni 0 51 05-10-2017, 07:44 PM
Last Post: soni
  Kid shows amazing 2 year dance progress with side by side comparison dancing to same song soni 0 71 05-06-2017, 08:31 AM
  Family With Infant Children Booted Off Delta Flight soni 0 54 05-05-2017, 12:02 AM
  A 91 year-old woman cooks meals from the Great Depression on her YouTube Channel soni 0 38 05-04-2017, 09:12 AM
  Tearful Jimmy Kimmel Reveals Newborn Son Had Open Heart Surgery soni 0 22 05-02-2017, 12:15 PM