You are not the feelings or the thoughts or the contents of your awareness. None of these are who you are. You are the fullness of your Being, the substance of your presence. - A. H. Almaas Quotes
Quote:You are not the feelings or the thoughts or the contents of your awareness. None of these are who you are. You are the fullness of your Being, the substance of your presence. - A. H. Almaas Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Everything changes with age. The parts change with age, your feelings about them change, roles that I would've wanted to play 10 years ago, I don't want to play now. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I like to be surrounded by harmonies and fullness and richness and vitality - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 9 08-20-2017, 08:40 AM
  A lot in the faith-based community, a lot of fundamentalist groups are - are now saying, you know, the Earth is the lord and the fullness there of, and we have an obligation to be good stewards of the planet. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-18-2017, 09:53 PM
  The key.. will be a new public awareness of how serious is the threat to the global environment... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 14 08-17-2017, 09:54 PM
  While President Bush likes to project an image of strength and courage, the real truth is that in the presence of his large financial contributors, he is a moral coward. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:32 PM