You are not the feelings or the thoughts or the contents of your awareness. None of these are who you are. You are the fullness of your Being, the substance of your presence. - A. H. Almaas Quotes
Quote:You are not the feelings or the thoughts or the contents of your awareness. None of these are who you are. You are the fullness of your Being, the substance of your presence. - A. H. Almaas Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's very little in the substance of [THE LADY IN THE VAN] which is not fact though some adjustments have had to be made... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-22-2017, 10:33 AM
Last Post: soni
  At the drabber moments of my life (swilling some excrement from the steps, for instance, or rooting with a bent coat-hanger down a blocked sink) thoughts occur like... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:26 AM
  What I'm above all primarily concerned with is the substance of life, the pith of reality. If I had to sum up my work, I suppose that's it really: I'm taking the pith out of reality. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 14 09-22-2017, 10:13 AM
  We're highly social animals - I'm told by scientists that what makes us different from other animals is an acute social awareness, which is what has made us so successful. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 19 09-16-2017, 07:49 AM
  Each man is contained and constrained, on entering social life, to fit his own life in, just as he fits his words and thoughts into a language... - Alain Finkielkraut Quotes soni 0 15 09-13-2017, 09:42 PM