I'm definitely not a follower. This is our job. This is what we do. If you're not having fun here, you shouldn't be here. - A. J. Burnett Quotes
Quote:I'm definitely not a follower. This is our job. This is what we do. If you're not having fun here, you shouldn't be here. - A. J. Burnett Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's never really that much fun for me to do movies anyway, because you - you know, you have to get up very early in the morning and you have to go in and you spend a lot of time waiting around. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 07:05 AM
Last Post: soni
  If you'd done a good job you'd just step back and let all these different chemistries interact and let it go. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 9 08-21-2017, 06:38 AM
  If a player leaves Marquette and doesn't have some of my blood in him, then I don't think I've done a good job. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 10 08-20-2017, 06:44 PM
  I'm pretty satisfied with how 'Postcard' turned out. I think everybody did a great job. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 11 08-20-2017, 08:44 AM
  Even though marriage is doomed, if you turned it into a job you like and really work at it - it can be salvaged. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 15 08-13-2017, 07:43 AM