I'm definitely not a follower. This is our job. This is what we do. If you're not having fun here, you shouldn't be here. - A. J. Burnett Quotes
Quote:I'm definitely not a follower. This is our job. This is what we do. If you're not having fun here, you shouldn't be here. - A. J. Burnett Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clichés can be quite fun. That's how they got to be clichés. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-22-2017, 10:33 AM
Last Post: soni
  As a writer, it's fun to create. And once you get into a long-running show with very established characters and a very established tone and format, after a while it's a really great job, but that's what it is - a job. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-20-2017, 07:17 PM
  I need to feel like the work I'm doing is not necessarily important, but meaningful, at least to me, because otherwise it just becomes a day job. It just becomes factory work and I get really frustrated. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:12 PM
  I'm in the real world, some people try to steal from me, and I stop them, frequently, take them to court. I love a good lawsuit. It's fun. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-17-2017, 11:12 PM
  It makes it fun. When an actor plays a character, you want what that character wants. Otherwise it doesn't look authentic. So I really want to defeat Jimmy - I mean Jimmy as the character. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 15 09-16-2017, 07:42 AM