I personally am not a huge fan of really gory, scary movies because I'm a wimp. I really like a suspenseful movies and movies that make you think. - A. J. Cook Quotes
Quote:I personally am not a huge fan of really gory, scary movies because I'm a wimp. I really like a suspenseful movies and movies that make you think. - A. J. Cook Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The reasons you have for doing a movie will vary with the way your life is going. There was a time when a made a some movies because... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:48 AM
Last Post: soni
  I turned down a lot of films before I made my first one. I knew that it was time for me to get into movies. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:43 AM
  It's never really that much fun for me to do movies anyway, because you - you know, you have to get up very early in the morning and you have to go in and you spend a lot of time waiting around. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 07:05 AM
  I like women who can cook. That's first. Love is very important, but you've got to have a friend first - you want to finally come to a point where you say that the women you're with is also your friend. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:45 AM
  USA TODAY hopes to serve as a forum for better understanding and unity to help make the USA truly one nation. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 07:42 PM