Still, not much of a reason to live, is it? The fear of being punished for killing yourself. - A. J. Hartley Quotes
Quote:Still, not much of a reason to live, is it? The fear of being punished for killing yourself. - A. J. Hartley Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If I could live my life all over I'd do everything the same; the film in my camera would remain the same; there's no way lord, to leave this love behind. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 32 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  Fear is the most powerful enemy of reason. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 9 hours ago
  In the United States of America, unfortunately we still live in a bubble of unreality. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 07:18 AM
  In the United States of America, unfortunately we still live in a bubble of unreality. And the Category 5 denial is an enormous obstacle... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-17-2017, 07:30 AM
  American democracy is in grave danger from the changes in the environment in which ideas either live and spread or wither and die. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 08:10 AM