You have no control over what the other guy does. You only have control over what you do. - A. J. Kitt Quotes
Quote:You have no control over what the other guy does. You only have control over what you do. - A. J. Kitt Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are people who say, "God is in complete control of everything that happens, and if the Earth is getting warmer... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:42 PM
Last Post: soni
  Third world nations are producing too many children too fast...it is time to ignore the controversy over family planning and cut out-of-control population growth... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-14-2017, 10:37 PM
  If you control the flow of information, you can control the conversation around important issues. If you can control the conversation, you can change this country. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 3 08-11-2017, 10:17 PM
  Yeah, we shot ourselves in the foot right out of the gate. The guy who ran it at first misled pretty much everybody about how much capital we had... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 3 08-11-2017, 10:15 PM
  I once asked the most fabulous couple I know, Madonna and Guy Ritchie, how they kept things fresh despite having been married for almost seven months. 'It's a job, Al,' Guy told me. 'We work at it every day.' - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 07:26 AM