You have no control over what the other guy does. You only have control over what you do. - A. J. Kitt Quotes
Quote:You have no control over what the other guy does. You only have control over what you do. - A. J. Kitt Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm all in favour of free expression provided it's kept rigidly under control. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-22-2017, 10:35 AM
Last Post: soni
  Nothing is more devastating to a community than out-of-control crime. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 9 09-19-2017, 10:12 PM
  You can't control the opposition, but you can control how you play, your energy level, your intensity on the ice. That's what we're going to do. - Alain Vigneault Quotes soni 0 20 09-14-2017, 12:52 PM
  According to Montaigne, it was the oppressive notion that we had complete mental control over our bodies, and the horror of departing... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 17 09-12-2017, 07:34 AM
  There are people who say, 'Oh this guy is quite thick.' I think the reason is that, increasingly, I don't mind being simple in terms of literary expression... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-10-2017, 09:42 AM