You have to trust your body to take care of you. - A. J. Langer Quotes
Quote:You have to trust your body to take care of you. - A. J. Langer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Now we have things that are obviously false, leading us to war, leading us to deny people health care, leading us to ignore the climate crisis. We have to restore the integrity of the democratic conversation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-18-2017, 10:20 PM
Last Post: soni
  We're all capable of mistakes, but I do not care to enlighten you on the mistakes we may or may not have made. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 09:59 PM
  National security laws must protect national security. But they must also protect the public trust and preserve the ability of an informed electorate to hold its government to account. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 06:24 AM
  I ask the American people not to fall victim to disinformation. There are no death panels. The Affordable Care Act cuts the deficit. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 06:54 AM
  The Minnesotans I talk to are really concerned about what the future holds for their families. They're trying to pay for health care and send their... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 07:32 PM