Violence begets violence by whomever used. War is a dirty business and entails the use of degrading means, whoever wages it. - A. J. Muste Quotes
Quote:Violence begets violence by whomever used. War is a dirty business and entails the use of degrading means, whoever wages it. - A. J. Muste Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I started in the music business I was first introduced to 1650 Broadway, uh, which was in reality where everything happened in the '60s. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 7 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Winning is only important in war and surgery. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:49 PM
  If the waitress has dirty ankles, the chili is good. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 06:47 PM
  Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:35 PM
  I believe in a business boarding up early. If you make a mistake, you put the boards in the window of the store and say, "Hey, I made a mistake." ... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:29 PM