I look good. I feel good and not to sound conceited I sound great. - A. J. McLean Quotes
Quote:I look good. I feel good and not to sound conceited I sound great. - A. J. McLean Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm pretty satisfied with how 'Postcard' turned out. I think everybody did a great job. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 3 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Obviously given good health, and a continuing audience and a record company that allows me to do music. So given those things yes, I'm introducing some new music that people haven't really heard me do in quite this fashion. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 11:17 PM
  I don't know where we got the notion that God wants us to suffer. Every living thing tends toward the good or we would have been gone a long time ago. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 11:04 PM
  You know, it's no accident that the great painters came from areas like Europe where there is a lot of clouds and rain... - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:12 AM
  You always feel the drawing you are working on is the best you've ever done... I am only interested in the present. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 07:11 AM