I'm the type of guy who likes to be there 24-7. I'm Mr. Roses. - A. J. McLean Quotes
Quote:I'm the type of guy who likes to be there 24-7. I'm Mr. Roses. - A. J. McLean Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you find yourself born in Barnsley and then set your sights on being Virginia Woolf it is not going to be roses all the way. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-22-2017, 10:35 AM
Last Post: soni
  He was marked out by his relentless ability to find fault with others' mediocrity--suggesting that a certain type of intelligence may be at heart nothing more or less than a superior capacity for dissatisfaction. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 18 09-11-2017, 10:05 PM
  There are people who say, 'Oh this guy is quite thick.' I think the reason is that, increasingly, I don't mind being simple in terms of literary expression... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-10-2017, 09:42 AM
  I'm known for being an up, high-energy, and optimistic kind of guy. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 15 09-01-2017, 06:43 AM
  I've always known that if I recorded an album, it would come out, and people would enjoy it! Whereas if I wrote a movie script, chances are better than even that I'd just be another guy in L.A. with a movie script in his drawer. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 14 08-30-2017, 06:52 AM