I'm the type of guy who likes to be there 24-7. I'm Mr. Roses. - A. J. McLean Quotes
Quote:I'm the type of guy who likes to be there 24-7. I'm Mr. Roses. - A. J. McLean Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Judge Roberts is a brilliant lawyer, a brilliant judge. He is a very careful judge, a thoughtful judge. I would agree with what the President said earlier. He is a decent man. I think everybody who knows him likes him. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 10:01 PM
Last Post: soni
  While President Bush likes to project an image of strength and courage, the real truth is that in the presence of his large financial contributors, he is a moral coward. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:32 PM
  Yeah, we shot ourselves in the foot right out of the gate. The guy who ran it at first misled pretty much everybody about how much capital we had... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 4 08-11-2017, 10:15 PM
  I once asked the most fabulous couple I know, Madonna and Guy Ritchie, how they kept things fresh despite having been married for almost seven months. 'It's a job, Al,' Guy told me. 'We work at it every day.' - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-10-2017, 07:26 AM
  Even more exasperating than the guy who thinks he knows it all is the one who really does. - Al Bernstein Quotes soni 0 13 08-09-2017, 07:22 AM